I’ll be blogging about my personal experience in getting my first non-professional driving license last March 27, 2014. I visited the LTO Binangonan Branch since it’s the most accessible from Antipolo City.
1. Must be at least seventeen (17) years old.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit to operate a motor vehicle.
3. Must not be a drug user or alcoholic.
4. Must be able to read and write in Filipino or English.
5. Must be clean, neat and presentable (wearing of sando, playing shorts and slippers during photo-taking and examinations will not be allowed). Continue reading